Monday, July 25, 2011

Fantasy wrestling is argh!

Well, as plans are, plans will blow up! I had planned to use some of this blog as a fantasy wrestling report. I was going to use the TNM 7SE wrestling simulator to sim the matches, and write reports around the results. But I ran into problems from the begining. On a machine that once ran the simulator successfully, now it was kicking the sim off in the middle of setup.

So then I decided to run the sim through command prompt, which worked for a while. Then I got an error message, and then had to start over. Yesterday, my HP Pavilion a1209n Desktop, which replaced the eMachines desktop I bought just before Circuit City shut down for good, finally gave up the ghost. It shut down and will not start back. I'll keep it until I can replace the wired modem with a wireless one. For now, the desktop will go on and give the rest of it's life giving my wireless router help. So I will go back to being just one wrestling fan, and blog about the wrestling I see on TV. Later Dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment