Saturday, May 10, 2014

The Beginning!

So this is a test card of my new Champions of the Galaxy blog I am doing. Just a sample of a card I did. I am starting in the year the set starts, 2087 to be accurate. And I set it in Birmingham, Alabama on Planet Earth.

War on Earth
01.04.2087 from Birmingham, Alabama


Comrade Terror vs. Invincible Krakan
Comrade Terror defeated Invincible Krakan with an ATOMIC WARHEAD at 3:27


Actagon vs. Brute
Actagon defeated Brute with a GRECIAN SLEEPER GRIP at 8:14


Ghengis Khan vs. Massif
Massif defeated Ghengis Khan with an out of the ring at 18:37



Gladiators of Aethra vs. Greek Gods
Massacre defeated Actagon with a DECAPITATOR at 13:03


Wolf vs. Pit Viper
Wolf defeated Pit Viper with a SAVAGE FACE CLAW at 4:46


Proteus vs. Lord Nexus
Lord Nexus defeated Proteus with a TITAN DROP at 8:26

Please remember that this is a test card and I am just playing around with this at this point. I will run the next card tomorrow night and will post Monday. We gonna have some fun with this one! Later dudes and dudettes!



No comments:

Post a Comment