Sunday, August 29, 2010

Team 3D Should Sign With.....

According to Wrestleview.Com, and The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Team 3D's contracts have run out with TNA. Of course, there are those in the WWE who want them to sign, which would lead to a DVD release. In this world of opinion, which are like A-holes, in everybody has one, let me put my opinion out there.

Since being with TNA, Team 3D has reminded me of the Dudley Boys of old ECW days. The rough and rowdy ways they had then, and not afraid to speak out in the ring is what I come to expect from these two. It is the perfect fit. The WWE, well, how many great wrestlers have gone there just to become mid-carders.

I am not sure how the business is run, but I would think that WWE may not let Bubba Ray and Devon run the wrestling school that they opened up while at TNA. And, I am sure that, with the PG standard that WWE is pushing, Team 3D/Dudley Boys would be limited in what they could do in ring wise, and mic wise as well.

I am only a wrestling fan, and having a Dudley Boys DVD would be awesome. However, I would rather watch Team 3D in TNA. At least they can be who they are, and that is the greatest tag team in the history of pro wrestling. Period!

No comments:

Post a Comment