Monday, June 3, 2013

THE BEST WRESTLING NIGHT? Sunday Nights!

Guess you thought I would say Monday night or Thursday night, huh? No, no, I actually think that THE best wrestling show on TV now is...PRIME Wrestling! In my last post, I thought that PRIME Wrestling would be the next company to make it big. I'm talking ECW big! And everything I see points this thought out to be true. Let's start with the announce team of Joe Dombrowski and Aaron Maguire. As I listened to these two call the action on Sportstime Ohio, my mind takes me back to the time when I would watch WWF just so I could listen to the banter between Bobby "The Brain" Heenan and Gorilla Monsoon. Or, to Monday Night Raw when they had Jerry "The King" Lawler and "Good Ole" Jim Ross calling the action. They are that good!

Just looking at the roster, starting with the PRIME Wrestling Krimson, new PRIME TV Champion (as of this posting) Matthew Justice, and PRIME Tag Team Champions "The Megastar" Marion Fontaine and Jeremy Madrox, I would line these champions against any list of champions any company has right now. Then you round out the roster with stars such as "Big Bear" Benjamin Boone, Johnny Gargano, "M-Dogg 20" Matt Cross, Jason Gory (one of my personal favorites along with Krimson) among others and you have a talent roster which, again, I would line up with the best companies today.

Last night, I saw a match between PRIME Wrestling Champion Krimson against a wrestler named Rickey Shane Page. This match brought a new meaning to violence as it harkened back to some of the wars I saw between Raven and Tommy Dreamer from the ECW days. This match even came close to the level of a Ric Flair/Dusty Rhodes match. These two put on quite a show. And to think that I came close to spending money on Slammiversary. Glad I didn't because I would have missed that PRIME Wrestling main event! With this company, the sky's the limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment