Wednesday, November 14, 2012

We Have A New Name, And A New Direction.

New Name

I haven't been here for a while, but I decided that I want to do this a little more often now that I am up at 5:30am. Idle hand are the Devil's workshop, so my hands will not be idle. As this is a new start, I will now post bi-monthly. There will be views on the wrestling world and different personalities in pro wrestling. I may cross over into MMA some, and maybe a little boxing along the way. The big difference is the name change. The Pro Wrestling Mark is as it is. I am a pro wrestling mark. 

According to Wikipedia, a "Mark" is one who pays to watch professional wrestling. Also, those who are unaware that it is scripted or are devoted and biased in opinion towards a particular wrestler or promotion. A fan. Now, I am well aware that wrestling is scripted. However, I am a devoted fan. Have been since I was 1 year old. I have seen many of the greats in wrestling through the years, so I feel that I am qualified to comment on the stars of yesterday and today.

I am no wrestling reporter, and I have no insider connections short of a wrestling news site I check out on a regular basis. But, like many other fans, I have my opinions, and will print them here. Since I switched from cable to Direct TV, I have seen other wrestling promotions, well, actually 2. They are exciting and look forward to blabbing about it here.

A Special Bonus For The Followers

Also bi-monthly, I will present a fantasy promotion for your amusement. The name of the promotion will be called MWF-Mark Wrestling Federation. The "promotion" will feature stars from the present and the past. Stars you may know, and some that you may not know. I am using the wrestling sim called TNM 7, The Wrestling Simulator, which can be found by clicking the name. it is a very fine simulator and worth the money. 

Updates for wrestlers are available through various websites. The first card will be presented Monday, November 26th, where we will feature a 32 man Royal Rumble style match, with the winner becoming the very first MWF World Champion. All matches will take place in the Mark Wrestling Arena. Full results with commentary on the major matches of the night will be featured as well. Later I might spin it off as a blog of it's own. So the next post will be Monday, November 26th. See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment